Fun Facts About the Tuolumne County Real Estate Market So Far This Year
~as of August 31, 2014~
- 593 homes are for sale.
- 128 homes are “pending” homes (accepted offer & in escrow).
- 576 homes have sold this year.
- Of the 576 homes that have sold 169 were CASH sales. That’s almost 30%!
- The most expensive home sold for $850,000.
- The most expensive home listed for sale is $3,000,000.
- The least expensive home sold for $34,000.
- The least expensive home listed for sale is $59,000.
- Of the 128 “pending” homes, 34 went under contract in 30 days, or less.
- Of the 128 “Pending” homes, 10 went under contract in 10 days, or less.
If you are interested in learning more about the local, Tuolumne County, real estate market shoot me an email or give me a call. I’d be happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-536-3000.
The information is from the TCAR MLS and represents information for Tuolumne County, specifically.